Inwatec is delighted about your visit to this website, as well as your interest in our company and solutions. Inwatec takes the processing of your personal data very seriously and ensures a reasonable and transparent processing of personal data in accordance with all applicable laws, local and international regulations, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
1. PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SUBJECT
2. DATA CONTROLLER
- Inwatec ApS
- Hvidkærvej 30, 5250 Odense SV, Denmark
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVR-number: 32139922
- Website: https://www.inwatec.dk/
3. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
Inwatec will process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6(1) GDPR due to one of the following reasons:
- (a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (e.g., you have signed up for our newsletter)
- (f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data (such legitimate interests may include Inwatec’s interests in developing, marketing and selling its products and services)
In the case of Inwatec’s data processing activities being based on the data subject’s consent, the data subject maintains the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
4. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Inwatec collects and processes the following types of data:
- Statistical Data
- Identity Data (such as first name, last name,date of birth)
- Contact Data (such as email address, phone number)
- Profile Data (such as username and password)
- Usage Data (e.g., information on how you use our website)
- Technical Data (such as IP address, browser type and version)
- Marketing Data (your preferences when receiving marketing for us)
To ensure utmost transparency, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further elaboration of the above-mentioned types of data.
5. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
The table below will give you an overview in which ways Inwatec uses your collected data:
|Analytics||Improving site user interface, optimizing sales and marketing content, measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns|
|Marketing automation||Sending marketing materials relevant to your interests|
|Communication||Manage communication with you when you contact us|
|Administer and protect our business and this website||Troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, hosting data|
6. RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data collected by Inwatec shall be processed and stored for as long as it is required by the purpose it has been collected for. Inwatec may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period of time if we have obtained valid consent, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Please note that with the end of the retention period the right to erasure, rectification and data portability cannot be accommodated any longer.
7. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Inwatec takes all appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal data and prevent any unauthorized use, loss, disclosure or modification of data.
In some cases, your data can be accessed by people or systems involved with the operation of our website, including administration, sales, marketing, HR, as well as systems or external parties including technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers or IT companies.
(A) Data Processors
Inwatec works with companies that help us run our business, e.g., sending out email campaigns on our behalf (called data processors). Under such circumstances these companies have access to the required personal information they need in order to provide these services on the behalf of Inwatec. Please note, that these data processors are never permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes. Currently Inwatec is using the following data processors:
|Brevo||Email and marketing automation platform|
|Marginal||Web development agency|
(B) Data Controllers
Inwatec also shares your data with other parties for them to use it under their own name and for their own benefit (e.g., Google, Facebook/Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok).
Should you require more information on this topic, please contact us directly.
8. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1. We know that it is crucial to keep your personal data safe. Therefore we employ appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures. Although we store all the received information on secure servers, please be aware that unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet will never be completely secure. Despite our best efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot assure or guarantee the complete security of data transmitted to us – any transmission is undertaken at your own risk. Rest assured that once we receive your information, we have strict procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access.
8.2. Inwatec implemented security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, misused, or accessed without authorization. We also control access to your data, allowing only employees and authorized individuals who need the information for specific purposes to access it. These individuals process your data based on our instructions and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
8.3. Finally, we have established protocols to handle any suspected breaches of personal data. If legally obligated, we will inform you and relevant regulatory authorities in the event of a breach.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have several rights regarding your personal data that Inwatec processes:
- Right to access: you have the right to access your personal data, which includes requesting a copy of the data you provided Inwatec with.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct the data you have provided Inwatec with.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances you have the right to erasure of your personal data. This means that you can request Inwatec to delete your personal data that we may have processed unlawfully, or in cases where your data is no longer needed for a purpose.
- Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances you have the right to ask Inwatec for the restriction of processing of your personal data. In this case Inwatec will not process your personal data for any other purpose than storing it.
- Right to data portability: in case the processing of your personal data is based on consent you may request to receive your personal data and have it transferred to another controller.
- Right to object: in case the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests, you may object to such processing and request the stop of any such activity from us.
- Right to withdraw consent: at any point in time you have the right to withdraw your consent should we rely on it to process your data. This can either be done by sending us a letter to our postal address, a message to our email address, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link to be found in each email.
- Right to lodge a complaint: finally, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Danish supervisory authority (Datatilsynet), or any other data protection supervisory authority located in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of alleged infringement if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR legislation.
The contact details of the supervisory authorities can be found here.
However, we would greatly appreciate it if you contact us directly in the first instance should there arise any concerns before you approach the regulatory authority above.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data, but Inwatec may need to request specific information from you in order to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (this is solely to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to third parties not having the right to receive it).
10.1. A cookie is a small piece of information that will be stored on your hard disk until you delete it. Like most websites and applications, we use our own cookies and those of third parties, together with similar technologies, to make our websites and applications work, to offer you customized and personalized service, and to learn more about our users and their likely interests.
10.3. Inwatec and third-party vendors including Google and Facebook use first-party and third-party cookies and related user behavior tracking technologies to measure desktop software, mobile application and website usage; record different user activities in its software and on its websites; and display advertisements based on the user’s previously recorded activities. Inwatec does not disclose any personally identifiable information to these third-party vendors. However, third-party vendors automatically receive IP addresses when activity tracking occurs. Inwatec may connect user activity data gathered by third-party vendors with information collected by its websites and applications and such data may therefore become Profile or Usage data.
10.4. You can also prevent your data from being used by third-party vendors by installing browser extensions, such as: